7.07.2010

Etsy Shop Update


Okay so I have been on Etsy since April of 2010. And until now I have only sold items to customers who I already know and love...until now! This weekend someone I do not know purchased something.

This was the something...I used Amy Butler fabric and really cute pom pon trim. Each case comes with Huggies wipes inside! Great for other uses as well. I keep one in my car for "on the go" needs. A package of wet ones, and snacks for my little one. They would also make a great travel case for a sewing/craft kit :)


cute right? I am totally obsessed with this color combo right now. My friend Monica over at mephotgraphics is getting ready to have her first baby and she got a yellow and grey diaper bag giving me an excuse to make another one of these.

For those of you who have not yet visited my etsy shop, you should! I make Travel diaper wipe cases, burp cloths, onesies, and custom nursery decor. I will be updating very soon!


4 comments:

  1. congrats again on your sale! I'm a huge fan of the color combo, as you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie can claim starting that combo of classic! I love it too. And I'm so excited for your first "unknown!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, I found your blog!! I'm so excited to have one of your diaper wipe cases! I'm rather obsessed with that little flower on the front! Congrats on your unknown...you are so GREAT at what you do!!!

    Thanks so much for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a big fan of yellow and grey ever since perkos wedding... I have even been looking at a new yellow and grey duvet cover!!! Monica I need to see your bag, I bet its super cute!

    ReplyDelete